Monday, September 23, 2013

Our fundraiser was fabulous.  We raised over $10,000 for Parkinson's research and summit4stemcell!  Everything was just perfect, from the food to the music, flowers, and our wonderful guests.  Pictures are below.

Now, in 13 days, I leave for Everest.  My goal during this time is to continue my training, lay low, and get my mind ready.  Physically I'm there; now it's time to enforce my confidence and to confirm, beyond a shadow of a doubt,  that I CAN DO THIS. 

Ta Ta For Now!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Evvie,
    I am a freelance writer who covers D.C. area news and I stumbled on your story. What an inspiration you are. I would like to do an interview via email with you and get your story out there. If you are interested, please email me at reenadas@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete