Saturday, December 22, 2012

And a good Friday night/Saturday morning to all!  Insomnia sucks.  I'm on so many freaking medicines I don't know which one to blame.  Every last one of them has side effects so you never know which one it is unless you stop them one by one -- I don't recommend it.

Ok, no bitching around Christmas.  Really.  I look back to where I was a year ago and I'm so damn glad to be alive.  Thanks to early detection, perseverance, and great health care, I can look to 2013 with joy and anticipation.  What I've learned over the course of the last incredibly difficult decade is, don't take anything for granted.  EVER.   And don't take any bullshit.   Relax and enjoy each day.  Don't sweat the small stuff, as my Dad used to say.  Life is totally unpredictable.  Wake up, look out the window, and go forth!


No comments:

Post a Comment